Integrative Aspects of Zinc Metabolism and Function
- 37 Downloads
KeywordsZinc Deficiency Zinc Transporter Dietary Zinc Integrative Aspect Zinc Metabolism
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cousins, R.J., 1994, Metal elements and gene expression, in: Annual Review of Nutrition (R.E. Olson, ed.), pp. 449–469, Annual Reviews Inc., Palo Alto, CA.Google Scholar
- Cousins, R.J., 1996, Zinc, in: Present Knowledge in Nutrition, 7th ed. (L.J. Filer and E.E. Ziegler, eds.), pp. 293–306, Internat. Life Sci. Inst.-Nutr. Foundation, Washington.Google Scholar
- Cousins, R.J., 1997, Differential mRNA display, competitive polymerase chain reaction and transgenic approaches to investigate zinc responsive genes in animals and man, in: Trace Elements in Man and Animals—9: Proceedings of the Ninth International Symposium on Trace Elements in Man and Animals (P.W.F. Fischer, M.R. ’Abbé, K.A. Cockell, and R.S. Gibson, eds.), pp. 649–652, NRC Research Press, Ottawa, Canada.Google Scholar
- Lanningham-Foster, L., Cottey, R.J., Bender, B.S., and Cousins, R.J., 1999, Overexpression of the zinc-finger protein cysteine-rich intestinal protein (CRIP) in CRIP transgenic mice increases sensitivity to lipopolysaccharide and influenza virus challenge, FASEB J. 13:A872 (abs. 659.5).Google Scholar
- Moore, J.B, Blanchard, R.K., and Cousins, R.J., 1999, Identification of dietary zinc regulated expressed sequence tags in murine thymus by mRNA differential display, FASEB J. 13:A241 (abs. 215.4).Google Scholar
- Underwood, E.J., 1977, Trace Elements in Human and Animal Nutrition, 4th ed., Academic Press, New York.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2002