About this series
Nonlinear Physical Science focuses on recent advances of fundamental theories and principles, analytical and symbolic approaches, as well as computational techniques in nonlinear physical science and nonlinear mathematics with engineering applications.
Topics of interest in Nonlinear Physical Science include but are not limited to:
- New findings and discoveries in nonlinear physics and mathematics
- Nonlinearity, complexity and mathematical structures in nonlinear physics
- Nonlinear phenomena and observations in nature and engineering
- Computational methods and theories in complex systems
- Lie group analysis, new theories and principles in mathematical modeling
- Stability, bifurcation, chaos and fractals in physical science and engineering
- Discontinuity, synchronization and natural complexity in physical sciences
- Nonlinear chemical and biological physics
To submit a proposal or request further information, please contact Dr. Mengchu Huang(Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).