About this series
Indexed by Scopus
The series Springer Proceedings in Physics, founded in 1984, is devoted to timely reports of state-of-the-art developments in physics and related sciences. Typically based on material presented at conferences, workshops and similar scientific meetings, volumes published in this series will constitute a comprehensive up-to-date source of reference on a field or subfield of relevance in contemporary physics. Proposals must include the following:
– name, place and date of the scientific meeting
– a link to the committees (local organization, international advisors etc.)
– scientific description of the meeting
– list of invited/plenary speakers
– an estimate of the planned proceedings book parameters (number of pages/articles, requested number of bulk copies, submission deadline).