About this series
Springer Tracts in Mechanical Engineering (STME) publishes the latest developments in Mechanical Engineering - quickly, informally and with high quality. The intent is to cover all the main branches of mechanical engineering, both theoretical and applied, including:
• Engineering Design
• Machinery and Machine Elements
• Mechanical structures and Stress Analysis
• Automotive Engineering • Engine Technology
• Aerospace Technology and Astronautics
• Nanotechnology and Microengineering
• Control, Robotics, Mechatronics
• Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
• Dynamical Systems, Control
• Fluids mechanics
• Engineering Thermodynamics, Heat and Mass Transfer
• Precision engineering, Instrumentation, Measurement
• Materials Engineering
• Tribology and surface technology
Within the scopes of the series are monographs, professional books or graduate textbooks, edited volumes as well as outstanding PhD theses and books purposely devoted to support education in mechanical engineering at graduate and post-graduate levels.Indexed by SCOPUS and Springerlink. The books of the series are submitted for indexing to Web of Science.
To submit a proposal or request further information, please contact: Dr. Leontina Di Cecco Leontina.firstname.lastname@example.org or Li Shen Li.email@example.com.
Please check our Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering at http://www.springer.com/series/11236 if you are interested in conference proceedings. To submit a proposal, please contact Leontina.firstname.lastname@example.org and Li.email@example.com.