Table of contents
Introduction: The Crossroads of Creativity and Ethics
What Are the Moral Mental Mechanisms Involved in Creativity, and How Do They Develop?
When, How, and Why Does Creativity Lead to Positive or Negative Ethical Impacts—or Both?
What Role Does Ethics Play in Supporting or Thwarting Creativity?
About this book
The Ethics of Creativity illuminates the thorny issues that arise when novel creative ideas collide with what we believe to be 'right' or 'good'. This book tackles questions of when creativity and ethics tend to coincide and when conflict, and how both might be harnessed to support a brighter future for all.
Creativity Ethics conflict creativity development education ethics Howard Gardner identity James C. Kaufman morality
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/9781137333544
- Copyright Information Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 2014
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, London
- eBook Packages Palgrave Social Sciences Collection
- Print ISBN 978-1-137-33352-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-137-33354-4
- About this book
- Industry Sectors