About this book
In this book, Radlo increases understanding of offshoring, outsourcing and international production fragmentation, and explains the impact of this phenomenon on the economies and enterprises.
Key features include a comprehensive theoretical explanation of offshoring and outsourcing at both macroeconomic and microeconomic level, as well as an explanation of practical consequences of the mentioned phenomenon for the development of the global economy, national economies, concrete industries and enterprises. Unlike other publications, which are often characterized by narrow management or a macroeconomic approach to the analysis of offshoring and outsourcing, Radlo's text offers real insight into the global impact of production fragmentation.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/9781137571250
- Copyright Information Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 2016
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, London
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance Economics and Finance (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-349-84847-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-137-57125-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site