Table of contents
Environmental NGOs: Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Social Development NGOs: From Service Delivery to Policy Advocacy?
International Cooperation: A Role for Citizen Diplomacy and Civil Society Partnerships in EU—China Relations?
About this book
This book focuses on the question of whether and how civil society may contribute to policy innovation. As the focus of civil society research is often more on the constraints on civil society by the state and less on the agency and effects of civil society organisations the authors provide a fresh and fruitful perspective.
entrepreneur Europe innovation Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) rating
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/9781137518644
- Copyright Information Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 2015
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, London
- eBook Packages Palgrave Economics & Finance Collection
- Print ISBN 978-1-349-50650-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-137-51864-4
- About this book