About this book
- Book Title Changing Employee Behavior
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/9781137449566
- Copyright Information Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 2015
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, London
- eBook Packages Palgrave Business & Management Collection Business and Management (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-1-137-44954-2
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-349-49684-6
- eBook ISBN 978-1-137-44956-6
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIV, 240
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Corporate Communication/Public Relations
- Buy this book on publisher's site
'With their terrific MAPS model, the authors offer insights, tools, techniques, examples, and assessments that will help any leader to change employee behavior. Rapid change has become the new normal, and this book is a tremendous asset for leaders who want to become architects of change in the 21st century. Congratulations to the authors for writing this masterpiece.'
-Nick van Dam, PhD, Global Chief Learning Officer, McKinsey & Company
'An invaluable primer and compelling resource on change and behavior for managers, HR professionals, and leaders everywhere.'
-Jonathan Donner, VP Global Learning and Capability Development, Unilever plc
'This is not just another book about change management; it is about human beings and how and why they change, and is packed with great tools and insights for creating the right context to lead sustainable change in both business and day-to-day life.'
-Fausto Palumbo, VP Head of Corporate Training & Learning, Nestlé
'Elegantly combines theory with practice and packed full of tools that managers can experiment with.'
-Kim Lafferty, Vice President Global Leadership Development, GlaxoSmithKline
'This book tells us how to change behavior without swapping existing employees for new ones.'
-Abhijit Bhaduri, Chief Learning Officer, Wipro