About this book
- Book Title Risk-Based Performance Management
- Book Subtitle Integrating Strategy and Risk Management
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/9781137367303
- Copyright Information Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 2013
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, London
- eBook Packages Palgrave Business & Management Collection Business and Management (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-0-230-30132-0
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-349-33697-5
- eBook ISBN 978-1-137-36730-3
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVIII, 304
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Operations Research/Decision Theory
Market Research/Competitive Intelligence
- Buy this book on publisher's site
'This is the best handbook I have read on Risk Based Performance Management It equips the manager with the knowledge, tools and road maps to successfully develop and implement RBPM in their organization'
?Kieran Rigby, CEO, GAB Robins Group, United Kingdom
'Grounded in compelling research and rich practical experience, readers and their organizations will gain greatly from their insights.'
?Brian Brodie, Former CEO, Homeloan Management Limited, United Kingdom
'Risk management has been often overlooked in strategy literature despite its immense importance. Smart and Creelman argue convincingly why, and in the light of recent crises, risk management and strategy should be integrated and show how.'
?Professor Hasan Cavusoglu, Ph.D. Sauder School of Business, Canada
'Not only an essential read but a necessary culture for any business attempting to compete and succeed post the financial crisis era.'
?Amer Shashati, Enterprise Risk Consultant, Saudi Telecom Group, Saudi Arabia
'We cannot pursue, and take advantage of, opportunities without taking on an element of risk... RBPM is a framework that will ensure we walk the road, safely avoiding obstacles, to reach our goals, whilst knowing when we need to change route to stay ahead of the other traffic.'
?Colin Lobley, Information Risk Management Consultant, United Kingdom
'Risk-Based Performance Management is a must read for all Strategy Execution practitioners. The book has made a tangible contribution towards successfully integrating Enterprise Risk Management with Enterprise Performance Management.'
?Rafael Lemaitre, Partner, ShiftIn Partners, United Arab Emirates