Table of contents
About this book
- Book Title Governance in Family Enterprises
- Book Subtitle Maximising Economic and Emotional Success
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/9781137293909
- Copyright Information Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 2014
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, London
- eBook Packages Palgrave Business & Management Collection Business and Management (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-1-137-29389-3
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-349-45139-5
- eBook ISBN 978-1-137-29390-9
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIV, 272
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Human Resource Management
- Buy this book on publisher's site
'Governance in Family Enterprises is the most comprehensive and practical resource on best practices. The authors appreciate that governance is more art than science, and they bring particularly special insights into governing family offices, family foundations and serial enterprising families. The book is greatly enriched with wonderfully global examples and role models.'
- John L. Ward, Clinical Professor of Family Enterprises, Kellogg School of Management, USA
'With over fifty years of experience as researchers and advisors to family enterprises, these authors combine their insights on family and business governance to provide a thought-provoking account of governance systems, how to bring them to life and modify them as they evolve over time. A valuable educational guide for advisors and family members alike!'
- Pramodita Sharma, Sanders Professor of Family Business, University of
Vermont and Editor, Family Business Review
'This book allows family businesses and their business-owning families to develop their very specific governance and dare to manage crises themselves. An excellent contribution to the world of family businesses.'
-Andrea Prym-Bruck, Prym, Germany, founded in 1540, XIX generation