Table of contents
About this book
- Book Title The Trustee Guide to Investment
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/9780230361874
- Copyright Information Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 2011
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, London
- eBook Packages Palgrave Economics & Finance Collection Economics and Finance (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-0-230-24424-5
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-349-31893-3
- eBook ISBN 978-0-230-36187-4
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVII, 593
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Investments and Securities
Personal Finance/Wealth Management/Pension Planning
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking
'It is becoming increasingly difficult for trustees, old and new, to distinguish between substance and marketing hype. This book is essential reading for those who want to minimise risks and maximise opportunities without being taken to the cleaners.'
- Alan Pickering CBE, Chairman, BESTrustees
'Quite simply the book every Trustee should read and understand. Written clearly and concisely, it is compulsory reading for my Committee!'
- Mike Urmston, Chair of the Aviva Staff Pension Scheme Investment Committee
'This book is written with a mission not only to advance trustees' investment knowledge by demystifying the jargon and terminology that surrounds investment with its many and various nuances, but also to provide trustees with the necessary confidence and competence to adopt an advanced level of investment governance for their scheme.'
- Dawid Konotey-Ahulu, co-founder, mallowstreet.com
'As simplicity in many aspects of trusteeship and investment gives way to increased complexity, at last we have a refreshingly objective and practical guide to the ever expanding range of markets, investments, tools and techniques to which pension scheme trustees are increasingly exposed and regularly bombarded.'
- Rob Gardner, co-founder and joint-CEO Redington Limited