About this book
University rankings have gained popularity around the world, and are now a significant factor shaping reputation. This book is the first comprehensive study of rankings from a global perspective, making an important contribution to our understanding of the rankings phenomenon.
This book has also been published in Japanese.
education globalization higher education methodology university
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/9780230306394
- Copyright Information Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 2011
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, London
- eBook Packages Palgrave Social Sciences Collection
- Print ISBN 978-1-349-31821-6
- Online ISBN 978-0-230-30639-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site