Table of contents
Introduction: Ten Years On, What Have We Learnt?
Wrong Forecasts and Unexpected Changes:the World that Changed the Machine
Strategies of Internationalisation of Automobile Firms in the New Century:a Nuw Leap Forward?
The Divergent Trajectories of Japanese and Korean Carmakers
The Resistible Decline of the ‘Big Three’?
The Resistance of Leading European Carmakers
Newcomers and Global Suppliers
About this book
The rapid takeoff of the continent-sized national economies and the increasing expense of extraction have led to strong tensions in petrol prices and a race towards alternative driving systems. This book analyses the emergence of a second automobile revolution through the trajectories of automobile firms since the nineties.
Diversity merger strategy
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/9780230236912
- Copyright Information Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 2009
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, London
- eBook Packages Palgrave Business & Management Collection
- Print ISBN 978-1-349-30523-0
- Online ISBN 978-0-230-23691-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site