Table of contents
Introduction: Why Worker Representation on Health and Safety at Work?
The Development of Representation and Consultation on Health and Safety at Work and the Evidence for its Effectiveness
Representation and Consultation in Two Industries: Case Studies
What Works and its Policy Implications
About this book
This book considers worker representation on health and safety at work. Using international and UK case studies and materials, it examines how existing arrangements deliver results, interrogating the dominant regulatory model. This book is vital for those interested in industrial relations, health and safety, and worker representation.
chemicals development health industrial relations interest safety
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/9780230210714
- Copyright Information Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 2007
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, London
- eBook Packages Palgrave Business & Management Collection
- Print ISBN 978-1-349-28026-1
- Online ISBN 978-0-230-21071-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site