About this book
- Book Title Multinational Companies from Emerging Economies
- Book Subtitle Composition, Conceptualization and Direction in the Global Economy
- Series Title International Political Economy Series
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/9780230206335
- Copyright Information Palgrave Macmillan, a division of Macmillan Publishers Limited 2007
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, London
- eBook Packages Palgrave Political & Intern. Studies Collection Political Science and International Studies (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-0-230-00704-8
- Softcover ISBN 978-0-230-57794-7
- eBook ISBN 978-0-230-20633-5
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXV, 205
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
International Political Economy
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking
'This book contributes to a better understanding of the new geography of Foreign Direct Investment. It documents that developing economies are already playing a very important role in this context. It is valuable reading for global players interested in the determinants of South-North gross investment flows'. - Carlo De Benedetti, Chairman of COFIDE, Italy, and Executive Chairman of CIR, Italy.
'This is an excellent piece of work, carefully constructed with a good balance between theory, empirical research and policy implications'. - John H. Dunning, Emeritus Professor of International Business, University of Reading, UK, and State of New Jersey Professor of International Business at Rutgers University, USA.
'...probably the most comprehensive (and in any event best!) piece on that subject matter.' - Karl P. Sauvant, Executive Director of the Columbia Program on International Investment, USA.
'I have read this well-researched, excellent contribution to the literature on emerging multinationals with the greatest interest. I was delighted to see the way the author has sought to penetrate the 'corporate veils'. His research on emerging multinationals breaks new ground.' - Mira Wilkins, Professor of Economics, Florida International University, USA.