About this book
This is a unique collection arising from a major European collaboration. It provides balanced, important and interesting essays on a range of topical issues making a significant contribution to green criminology and the study of environmental harms and crimes.
Nigel South, Centre for Criminology, University of Essex.
Environmental crimes may originate in specific locations, but these harms do not respect geographical borders. The chapters in this wonderful anthology describe the scope and extent of environmental wrong-doing in the EU and elsewhere, and they demonstrate the power -- indeed, the necessity -- of interdisciplinary and international collaborative and cooperative responses. This collection is indispensable for those seeking diverse examples and rich analysis of the causes and consequences of and possible solutions to a range of acts and omissions that despoil the environment.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/978-1-349-95085-0
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2016
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, London
- eBook Packages Law and Criminology Law and Criminology (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-349-95084-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-349-95085-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site