About this book
This book addresses how Christian leaders integrate faith into the workplace, through a love-based altruistic system of Christian Servant Leader Spiritual Intelligence (CSLSI). It hypothesizes how CSLSI positively influences a range of desirable employee attitudes and behaviors including servant leadership and followership, organizational citizenship, and positive stress coping and adaptation strategies.
This book embraces an interdisciplinary approach to present the global attributes of CSLSI, which includes following God’s will and Golden Rule workplace love expression, with specific workplace applications. The empirical research is supplemented by approximately 100 interviews with Christian leaders providing workplace exemplars and a compelling overview of how Christians honor God in the marketplace.
This book will appeal to academics and practitioners in business, psychology, medicine, management, leadership, and theology looking to develop a God-honoring work life. Readers will benefit from the principles and the self-diagnostic surveys that assess spiritual intelligence and ways to enhance it.
Servant Leadership Spiritual Intelligence Christian Leadership Leadership Practical Theology Human Resource Management Business Ethics Employee Motivation
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/978-1-137-58981-1
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2016
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, New York
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-137-58980-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-137-58981-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site