About this book
Wise Family Business aims to help families in business to identify new and better ways of achieving longevity, sustainability and performance. The book presents ground-breaking new insights and practical examples from a range of growing family businesses in which the owning families are visible and, in most cases, have branded the business with their family name.
This comprehensive and important study explores how family identity has the power to tie together families in business and leverage their values when developing and sharing the owner’s vision with their stakeholder communities. Developing a family business identity is key when building and managing an authentic, recognizable and trusted brand. It argues that family businesses that have successfully translated strong identities into strong brands are not only perceived as attractive employers but also add meaningful value to the business over generations.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/978-1-137-58600-1
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and the Author(s) 2016
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, London
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-137-58599-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-137-58600-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site