About this book
This book is about engaging and empowering people through their own domestic resources, by using upstream energy to create larger downstream employment opportunities. Incorporating sustainability, resource enhancement, and energy responsibility can generate awareness and better utilization of the resources and reduce reliance on foreign aid and economic development programs, which reinforce a North/ South consumption-based economy rather than empower the localized population.
The author proposes a new paradigm of employee development, localized engagement, and empowerment for resource-rich developing Asian countries, based on the utilization and upbraiding of their resources in-situ. Here scholars, policymakers, and investors will find that human resource development (HRD) can structure constructive change through criterion-based education and reap economic prosperity.
energy human resource development human resources Endogenous Growth Economics International Finance Localization Fossil Fuels Global Warming China
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/978-1-137-57082-6
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2017
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, New York
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-1-137-57630-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-137-57082-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site