About this book
This first major book on Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) in Nigeria explores the legal, policy and strategic issues involved in the structuring and execution of PPP projects in Nigeria. The book goes beyond the toolkit approach of other available resources to blend the theoretical analysis of concepts with practical step-by-step guides for consummating projects. The book adopts a multidisciplinary approach by integrating law, economics, finance and project management literature, relying on the author’s extensive experience in the field to give clear insights on the PPP concept.
The case study methodology employed in the book produces rich and compelling empirical results. This book is suitable for beginners wishing to develop an understanding of the concept, as well as practitioners advising on PPPs. Students and academics wishing to carry out further research on PPPs will also benefit from the book.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/978-1-137-54242-7
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2016
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, London
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance
- Print ISBN 978-1-137-54241-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-137-54242-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking