About this book
This book is distinctive among current studies on this topic. The Chinese economy has entered a period of transformation, which has brought changes to the finance market and consumer habits. For a long time, topics such as monetary policy, reform, financial risks and so forth have been the focus. But there have been few studies of those aspects of the consumer finance market that are directly related to private consumption. Studies on this topic, to which this book contributes, are necessary for understanding the current economic situation in China.
This is a full-scale comparative study of consumer finance in China, Japan and South Korea, and will draw lessons for China in this area from the experience of the other two countries.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/978-1-137-52418-8
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2017
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, New York
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance
- Print ISBN 978-1-137-53150-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-137-52418-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking