About this book
China’s financial regulatory system is crucial to the global economy, but is little understood. This book surveys and explicates the current status, the development, and planned reform of the Chinese financial supervision and regulatory system in a systematic way. From the shadow banking system to commercial banking, securities and the foreign exchange regime, the authors shed light on the different moving parts of the system; meanwhile, they show how reforms have changed the system in recent years, whether in free-trade zones, the Shanghai-Hong Kong stock market connection, or in the registration mechanisms required for new IPOs.
The editors and authors are from the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, the China Banking Regulatory Committee, the China Securities Regulatory Committee and other leading academic and policy organizations.
Financial Regulation Shadow Banking Securities Foreign Exchanges China
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/978-1-137-52225-2
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2016
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, New York
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance Economics and Finance (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-137-52224-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-137-52225-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking