About this book
This book examines the unexpected convergence between the higher education systems of India and France. This has resulted due to links between higher education investment and economic growth in the light of the knowledge triangle and the Lisbon strategy, which has recently been replaced by the Horizon 2020 scheme. The current state of Indo-French cooperation is highlighted and it is suggested that the prospective Indo-French knowledge management system will provide a competitive advantage in the contemporary knowledge economy.
Marc Pilkington is an Associate Professor of Economics at the University of Burgundy, France. His interests are in heterodox monetary macroeconomics, and Indo-French higher educational partnerships.
India Comparative education Multicultural education Multiculturalism Universities Digital Education Collaboration education higher education France
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/978-1-137-50082-3
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2017
- Publisher Name Palgrave Pivot, London
- eBook Packages Education Education (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-137-50081-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-137-50082-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking