Table of contents
About this book
This edited collection provides an innovative and detailed analysis of the relationship between the financial crisis, risk and corruption. A large majority of the published research has concentrated on identifying the traditional factors that contributed towards the largest financial crisis since the Wall Street Crash and subsequent Great Depression. This original volume contests this, and provides the alternative view that white collar crime was also an underappreciated, and important factor.
Divided into five parts: bribery and corruption; financial crime; market manipulation; technology and white collar crime; and the financial crisis, and based on contributions by a wide range of experts in the field, this book will be of great interest to policy makers and practitioners, researchers and students alike.
Bribery Corruption Money Laundering risks Risk-Based Approach Market Manipulation LIBOR Technology Virtual Collar Criminal criminal liability corporate criminal law Fraud Financial Crises
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/978-1-137-47384-4
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2018
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, London
- eBook Packages Law and Criminology Law and Criminology (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-137-47383-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-137-47384-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site