About this book
This book offers a unique view of how innovativeness and competitiveness improve when organizations establish alliances with partners who have strong capabilities and broad social capital, allowing them to create value and growth as well as technological knowledge and legitimacy through new knowledge resources. Organizational intelligence integrates the technology variable into production and business systems, establishing a basis to advance decision-making processes. When strategically integrated, these factors have the power to promote enterprise resilience, robustness, and sustainability.
This book provides a unique perspective on how knowledge, information, and data analytics create opportunities and challenges for sustainable enterprise excellence. It also shows how the value of digital technology at both personal and industrial levels leads to new opportunities for creating experiences, processes, and organizational forms that fundamentally reshape organizations.
Data analytics Business Intelligence Sustainable Enterprise Excellence Open Data Ecosystems Smart Decision-Making
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1057/978-1-137-37879-8
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2017
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, New York
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-1-137-39301-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-137-37879-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site