About this book
Multimodal Video Characterization and Summarization is a valuable research tool for both professionals and academicians working in the video field.
This book describes the methodology for using multimodal audio, image, and text technology to characterize video content. This new and groundbreaking science has led to many advances in video understanding, such as the development of a video summary. Applications and methodology for creating video summaries are described, as well as user-studies for evaluation and testing.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b99812
- Copyright Information Springer Science + Business Media, Inc. 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-4020-7426-4
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-23008-5
- Series Print ISSN 1571-5205
- About this book