About this book
Ad Hoc Networks: Technologies and Protocols is a concise in-depth treatment of various constituent components of ad hoc network protocols. It reviews issues related to medium access control, scalable routing, group communications, use of directional/smart antennas, network security, and power management among other topics. The authors examine various technologies that may aid ad hoc networking including the presence of an ability to tune transmission power levels or the deployment of sophisticated smart antennae. Contributors to this volume include experts that have been active in ad hoc network research and have published in the premier conferences and journals in this subject area.
Ad Hoc Networks: Protocols and Technologies will be immensely useful as a reference work to engineers and researchers as well as to advanced level students in the areas of wireless networks, and computer networks.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b99485
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-22689-7
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-22690-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site