Table of contents
About this book
The magnetic and related properties of lanthanide and actinide pnictides and chalcogenides have been compiled in subvolume 27B. While subvolumes 27B1, 27B2, 27B3, 27B4 and 27B5 (already published) deal with lanthanide pnictides and lanthanide chalcogenides of different type, the properties of actinide pnictides and chalcogenides are covered in subvolumes 27B6, 27B7 and 27B8 (already published). The present subvolume 27B7 deals with binary actinide pnictides and chalcogenides.
Binary actinide pnictides and chalcogenides form a large family of phases with different crystal and magnetic structures and a variety of physical properties. The literature has been reviewed up to the beginning of 2004. An index of substances at the end of this subvolume lists all binary actinide pnictides and chalcogenides treated in this subvolume.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b80618
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-42996-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-31715-9
- Series Print ISSN 1615-1925
- Series Online ISSN 1616-9549
- About this book