Table of contents
About this book
For everyone concerned with the technology and application of metals and alloys and with the development of new metallic materials a detailed knowledge of phase equilibria is indispensable. Also, information on the thermodynamical and crystallographical data of the systems under investigation is essential, and often metastable crystalline phases as well as quasicrystalline or amorphous alloys are of interest.
The first volume of this series has been published in 1991. Since then a remarkable progress in the investigation of binary alloys has been achieved, which necessitates a compilation of the new data in supplement volumes. The present subvolume IV/12 forms the supplement to the subvolume IV/5A. It covers the literature up to the year 2000.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b79358
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-43534-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-33962-5
- Series Print ISSN 1615-2018
- Series Online ISSN 1616-9557
- Buy this book on publisher's site