About this book
An authoritative work that provides a detailed review of the current status of practice and research in cancer prevention and control – an essential reference guide and tool for primary care physicians, the research community and students.
Written as a collaborative work by the faculty of the nationally-renowned Cancer Prevention and Control Program at the Arizona Cancer Center, this book harnesses the expertise of researchers, investigators and clinicians in cancer prevention and control, to provide insights into this field for the benefit of nonspecialists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b137426
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-24212-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-26337-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site