About this book
Nanotechnology not only represents the cutting edge of research in chemistry, but also has been of considerable interest in other multidisciplinary research areas such as biochemistry, medicine [for cancer detection and treatment], and materials science. Iron, which is widely available, has been used in a variety of areas, and recently nanoscale iron research has received significant interest.
The newly discovered advanced oxidation technology using nanoscale zero-valent iron, which is reported in this book, could be widely used to treat pesticides, herbicides, and industrial chemicals as well as to purify contaminated water for domestic use. In addition, it can contribute to advancing science and technology and providing valuable information to all readers - researchers, scientists, engineers, and students - in this field for their further research and studies.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b137366
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-28825-3
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-28826-0
- About this book