Table of contents
About this book
Graph theory is very much tied to the geometric properties of optimization and combinatorial optimization. Moreover, graph theory's geometric properties are at the core of many research interests in operations research and applied mathematics. Its techniques have been used in solving many classical problems including maximum flow problems, independent set problems, and the traveling salesman problem.
Graph Theory and Combinatorial Optimization explores the field's classical foundations and its developing theories, ideas and applications to new problems. The book examines the geometric properties of graph theory and its widening uses in combinatorial optimization theory and application. The field's leading researchers have contributed chapters in their areas of expertise.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b135661
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-25591-0
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-25592-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site