About this book
Clifford analysis, a branch of mathematics that has been developed since about 1970, has important theoretical value and several applications. In this book, the authors introduce many properties of regular functions and generalized regular functions in real Clifford analysis, as well as harmonic functions in complex Clifford analysis. It covers important developments in handling the incommutativity of multiplication in Clifford algebra, the definitions and computations of high-order singular integrals, boundary value problems, and so on. In addition, the book considers harmonic analysis and boundary value problems in four kinds of characteristic fields proposed by Luogeng Hua for complex analysis of several variables. The great majority of the contents originate in the authors’ investigations, and this new monograph will be interesting for researchers studying the theory of functions.
This book is intended for mathematicians studying function theory.
Boundary value problem Complex analysis Integral equation algebra partial differential equation
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b105856
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-24535-5
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-24536-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site