About this book
Have you ever considered ...
*How to efficiently organize and manage the multiple, parallel development projects of ICT?
*How to systematically channel your team's creativity to high quality products and services?
*How your company can best benefit from university research?
*What are the meaning and realization of quality systems in modern ICT organizations and processes?
*How to design user interfaces to maximize product usability and market value?
*How to maximize the benefits of Internet in your product development and marketing?
*What are the roles and important practices of patenting, and licensing in the US and Europe?
This book aims to give you a top-down treatment in these and many other important topics of ICT product and service development. Our primary objective is to provide you with an eagle-eye view both in theory and in practice and to trace the state-of-the-art development. Book authors come both from universities and industry giving thus a theory and practice balancing touch for the material.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b105839
- Copyright Information Springer Science + Business Media, Inc. 2003
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-4020-7595-7
- Online ISBN 978-0-306-48712-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site