About this book
Promoting Reproductive Security in Developing Countries provides a comprehensive approach to developing and implementing reproductive health programs in the developing world. It fills a major gap in the literature by responding to the global need for a detailed guide to comprehensive reproductive health services. Promoting Reproductive Security in Developing Countries furnishes an innovative conceptual model - reproductive security - and offers an in-depth analysis of major reproductive health issues.
The need for skilled, dedicated professionals is great. Those who choose to pursue the discipline are promised an endlessly rewarding and absorbing profession that will touch upon the most intimate aspects of life while reverberating globally. This book will be of great interest to public health professionals on both a local and global level, international policy makers, and relief workers.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b105374
- Copyright Information Kluwer Academic Publishers 2003
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-0-306-47449-1
- Online ISBN 978-0-306-47935-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site