Table of contents
Structure and Function of Dipeptidyl Aminopeptidases
DPP IV-Like Enzymes
Immune Mechanisms and Immune Disorders
About this book
Proceedings of the International Conference on Dipeptidyl Aminopeptidases, held September 26-28, 2002, in Berlin, Germany.
Dipeptidyl Aminopeptidases exert a potent modulatory role at an interface between immune mechanisms, metabolic responses and neuroendocrine pathways. Experimental models and clinical studies addressing the role of these enzymes and the effect of specific inhibitors pave the way to novel therapeutic concepts in immunology, rheumatology, oncology, reproductive medicine and diabetes.
Leading experts in this field have contributed to this book which presents a state-of-the-art view on these enzymes, at a time when our understanding of their function is growing ever more rapidly and therapeutic options become imminent. The sections of the book focus on various topics:
- Structure and function of dipeptidyl aminopeptidases,
- DPP IV-like proteins,
- Immune mechanisms and immune disorders,
- Cancer and angiogenesis,
- Diabetes and metabolism,
- Therapeutic implications.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b105297
- Copyright Information Kluwer Academic Publishers 2003
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-0-306-47717-1
- Online ISBN 978-0-306-47920-5
- Series Print ISSN 0065-2598
- About this book