About this book
Carbonylation reactions are of major importance in both organic and industrial chemistry. Due to the availability, price and reactivity pattern, carbon monoxide is becoming a more and more important building block for fine and bulk chemicals. The major reaction types of carbon monoxide are comprehensively discussed by leading experts from academia and industry. The authors highlight important carbonylation reactions such as hydroformylation, alkoxy-carbonylations, co/olefin-copolymerization, Pauson-Khand reactions and others. They illustrate applications in organic synthesis and give industrial examples.
This volume is designed to provide graduate students and researchers with essential information on the use of carbon monoxide in organic synthesis. Therefore, the reader will get a balanced view of this developing and complex subject.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b105253
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-33002-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-33003-5
- Series Print ISSN 1436-6002
- Series Online ISSN 1616-8534
- About this book