About this book
This book provides an overview of the theory of stability analysis and its applications. It is focused on various methods devoted to analyzing wheeled vehicle behavior. The authors provide both basic and advanced knowledge of the subject. This book summarizes their research experience and extensive teaching. A large number of practical examples are included throughout to help readers understand the theory introduced.
The book has several original features:
• The stability analysis of nonlinear systems that is carried out utilizes the definitions of stability in the sense of Lapunov ("mathematical stability") and the definitions of stability in the sense of Bogusz ("technical stability").
• The book emphasizes stability analysis of wheeled vehicles and their systems.
• Computer-aided methods for investigations of wheeled vehicle behaviors are discussed.
This book is intended for both undergraduate and graduate students, academics, researchers in mechanics and dynamics, nonlinear scientists, applied mathematicians, engineers, and automobile experts.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b105240
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-24358-0
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-24359-7
- About this book