Table of contents
Resource Management Architectures
Channel Allocation and Scheduling
Medium Access Control
Routing and Resource Discovery
Broadcast and Multicast
About this book
Survey chapters give an excellent introduction to key topics in resource management for wireless networks, while experts will be satisfied by the technical depth of the knowledge imparted in chapters exploring hot research topics.
The subject area discussed in this book is very relevant today, considering the recent remarkable growth of wireless networking and the convergence of wireless personal communications, Internet technologies and real-time multimedia.
This volume is a very good companion for practitioners working on implementing solutions for multimedia and Quality of Service – sensitive applications over wireless networks.
This book is suitable for researchers, faculty members, students and other professionals interested in the field of wireless communications.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b102596
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-23807-4
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-23808-1
- Series Print ISSN 1568-1696
- About this book