About this book
This is a unique book related to the theory of functions of a-bounded type in the half-plane of the complex plane, which is constructed by application of the Liouville integro-differential operator.
In addition, the book contains improvements of several results such as the Phragmen-Lindelof Principle and Nevanlinna Factorization in the Half-Plane, and offers a new, equivalent definition of the classical Hardy spaces in the half-plane.
The last chapter of the book presents an application of the constructed theory as well as M.M.Djrbashian’s theory of Nevanlinna type classes in the disc in the spectral theory of linear operators. This is a solution of a problem repeatedly stated by M.G.Krein and being of special interest for a long time.
The book is proposed for a wide range of readers. Some of its parts are comprehensible for graduate students, while the book in the whole is intended for new researchers and qualified specialists in the field.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b102102
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-23625-4
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-23626-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Oil, Gas & Geosciences