Table of contents
About this book
"Computer- Based Design and Manufacturing" offers insights into the methods and techniques that enable implementing a product design philosophy by integrating capabilities for intelligent information support and group decision-making utilizing a common enterprise network model and knowledge interface through shared technologies.
This book offers a comprehensive overview of the latest methods and state-of-the-art technologies in intelligent product design. Including but not limited to:
- Discussion of applied methods developed in field of the product design
- Discussion on the need and solutions for new engineering paradigm and philosophy required for product design
- Coverage of advances in information systems and technology in support of CFPD
- Discussion of how to use web-based design environments
"Computer-Based Design and Manufacturing" is a must have book for industrial engineers in both industry and academia who specialize in product development and supply chain management.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b101244
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-23323-9
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-23324-6
- About this book