About this book
Nuclear engineering plays an important role in various industrial, health care, and energy processes. Modern physics has generated its fundamental principles. A growing number of students and practicing engineers need updated material to access the technical language and content of nuclear principles.
Nuclear Principles in Engineering is written for students, engineers, physicians and scientists who need up-to-date information in basic nuclear concepts and calculation methods using numerous examples and illustrative computer application areas.
Drawing upon years of practical experience and research Tatjana Jevremovic covers nuclear principles as they apply to:
- Power production propulsion
- Electric generators for space applications
- Diagnostics and treatment in medicine
- Homeland security
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b101136
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-23284-3
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-23285-0
- About this book