About these proceedings
Defects in Secretion of Cystic Fibrosis presents an overview on current research from leading experts in North America and Europe. This update on cystic fibrosis provides in depth original work as well as review material on many of the relevant physiological and molecular topics in the field. Subjects covered include the interplay of the various epithelial ion channels, the underlying intracellular signal transduction, mucus secretion, and novel approaches to develop drugs against cystic fibrosis. This book brings together physicians, physiologists, and other scientists involved in basic research, from molecular biology to drug design and introduces novel investigative and therapeutic aspects of secretion disorders relevant in cystic fibrosis and related diseases.
This book will be of interest to Molecular biologists, physiologists, scientists working in pharmaceutical research and drug developement, physicians and researchers in Cystic fibrosis and related diseases.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/b101086
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-23076-4
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-23250-8
- Series Print ISSN 0065-2598
- About this book