About this book
This book shows how video technology can be used to inform teachers’ personal practice, and provides new data and real-world case studies not covered by any previous book on the subject.
Initial chapters explore how practicing teachers can view their own recorded lessons and take steps to improve their methods, while subsequent chapters examine how pre-service and in-service teachers can use recorded lessons to improve how they teach selected concepts, or to convey specific learning processes such as mathematical modeling and problem solving better.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-287-405-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Singapore 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Humanities, Social Sciences and Law
- Print ISBN 978-981-287-404-7
- Online ISBN 978-981-287-405-4
- About this book
- Industry Sectors
- Consumer Packaged Goods