Table of contents
About this book
The field of neuroanesthesiology and neurocritical care has expanded with the advent of newer, complex surgeries, and neurocritical care is becoming an established subspecialty of neuroscience. Neurological emergencies require special care since prevention of secondary damage to the brain is of paramount importance.
A valuable resource for intensivists, neurointensivists, emergency medicine physicians, neurology and neurosurgeons and nursing professionals involved in neurocare, this book also serves as study material for participants of the two-day course on “Acute Neuro Care” designed by the Indian Society of Neuroanesthesiology and Critical Care (ISNACC).
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-4071-4
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-15-4070-7
- Online ISBN 978-981-15-4071-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site