Table of contents
About this book
This introductory book equips the reader to apply the core concepts and methods of network reliability analysis to real-life problems. It explains the modeling and critical analysis of systems and probabilistic networks, and requires only a minimal background in probability theory and computer programming.
Based on the lecture notes of eight courses taught by the authors, the book is also self-contained, with no theory needed beyond the lectures. The primary focus is on essential “modus operandi,” which are illustrated in numerous examples and presented separately from the more difficult theoretical material.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-1458-6
- Copyright Information The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-981-15-1457-9
- Online ISBN 978-981-15-1458-6
- Series Print ISSN 2191-8112
- Series Online ISSN 2191-8120
- Buy this book on publisher's site