Table of contents
About this book
This book covers all aspects of thoracic anesthesia to equip the anesthesiologist in dealing with patient care from the time of admission to discharge. Apart from an understanding of anatomy, physiology, pathophysiology, and imaging in thoracic anesthesia this book provides important nuggets of patient examination to help in decision making. Chapters provide information on the interpretation of various tests and intra-operative data for successful conduct of the surgery.
This book aims to be an efficient resource for anesthesia practitioners as well as trainees in learning about the full range of challenges faced while performing thoracic anesthesia.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-0746-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-981-15-0745-8
- Online ISBN 978-981-15-0746-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site