Table of contents
About this book
This book explores all aspects of preventive oncology of the female genital tract and provides readers with detailed insights on the topic. Preventive oncology has long been recognized as a pressing need, though formally few steps have been taken to actively promote it.
The book’s respective chapters holistically cover the concept of cancer prevention for the female genital tract & breast. In addition, it explains the evidence-based value of each screening modality, and the rationale behind the recommended screening guidelines. In closing, the book highlights a wealth of recent evidence-based literature, making it a highly informative resource that will significantly broaden readers’ understanding of preventive oncology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-3438-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-3437-5
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-3438-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site