Table of contents
About this book
This book describes recently developed research methods used to study complex problems in fluid engineering, especially optical flow measurement, flow visualization and numerical methods. It includes a wealth of diagrams and images, and the content is presented in a step-by-step manner from beginning to end, helping readers grasp the central points of the book.
The book also presents a number of practical cases, illustrating how the research methods covered can be concretely implemented. Lastly, the book offers a valuable point of departure for pursuing further research.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-2649-3
- Copyright Information Science Press, Beijing and Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-2648-6
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-2649-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site