About these proceedings
The book features innovative scientific research by scientists, academicians and students, presented at the International Conference on Energy, Materials and Information Technology, 2017 at Amity University Jharkhand, India. Covering all the promising renewable energies and their related technologies, such as wind, solar and biomass energy, it compiles current important scientific research in this field and addresses how it can be applied in an interdisciplinary manner. The selected conference papers provide important data and parameters for utilizing the main potential renewable energies, and allowing an economic and environmental assessment.
The book is a valuable resource for all those who are interested in the physical and technical principles of promising ways to utilize various renewable energies.
ICEMIT 2017 Energy Conference Proceedings Renewable Energy Energy Engineering Management Solar Energy Biomass Energy
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-2116-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Singapore
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-981-13-2115-3
- Online ISBN 978-981-13-2116-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site